Birthday photos are always a favorite to scrapbook because they are so happy and they document such fun times for everyone!! I love that Jessy was saving her daughter’s birthday pictures to use with the new Confetti collection and I just adore the scrapbook page that she created!! Below she takes us through her process and gives us step by step instructions for creating a beautiful page with clustered embellishments. I also think it’s fabulous that she was able to use so many fun embellishments on her page in a way that makes her photo shine!!
Hello again! Today I am super excited to share a simple step-by-step with you on how I created this layout featuring Maggie’s newest collection called Confetti. I was holding onto my daughter’s 2nd birthday photos so I can use them with this collection! Yes, I was really excited to use Confetti! This collection is perfect for birthdays or any special occasions you can think of. And of course it is also perfect to use these beautiful products for your everyday moments too.
Here is the simple step-by-step process…
1. First, select 3 patterned papers. Adhere the papers by overlapping them on each other.
2. Position the photo somewhere in the middle of the layout.
3. Arrange the chipboard stickers and ephemeras from the top to the bottom. Once you are happy with the positioning of the embellishments, adhere them onto the layout.
4. Finish the layout with a title and/or with journaling.
5. Finally, splatter some gold mist to add some sparkle to the layout.
I hope you enjoyed this simple step-by-step layout and that you will try it out yourself! Happy crafting! Xoxo Jessy