Announcement time again!!!
Can't even tell you how excited I am to be teaching the 25 Days class again this year at Studio Calico!!!
>> Class Description <<
'Tis the season for making memories – and we want to help you record them. Join us for 25 Days and capture all of your holiday moments with Maggie Holmes. Maggie will be working with the Studio Calico December Daily™ kit and will post her foundation pages in mid November, and then follow up with daily updates of her completed album throughout December.
>> Bonus Class Kit <<
WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, 25 Days students will receive a bonus class kit filled with holiday cheer. This kit will ship free, no matter how far Santa has to carry it. Quantities are limited, so enroll now to reserve yours! Studio Calico will update this page when the class kit is sold out.
>> What You'll Get <<
* A bonus class kit perfect for recording your holidays
* Daily PDFs starting December 5th with Maggie's completed album
* Four new videos from Maggie
* Allison, Geralyn, Ginny, Marcy and Melanie will each share a look into their albums and process during December – Allison and Marcy will also share videos.
* Access to a class message board and gallery
* New challenges from Maggie each week to keep you working on your album!
* Cut files by Shanna Noel (shown above)
* Printables by Maggie Holmes (shown above)
* Digital stamp brushes for the class stamp set
>> Register for 25 Days Class <<
Go HERE to register for the 25 Days class. Remember, the bonus class kit is limited quantity so you want to register now in order to get all of those extra goodies that I will be using in my book!
As noted above I will be using the Studio Calico December Daily kit, along with the bonus class kit and of course some other supplies from my own stash mixed in. I will share some suggested supplies and tools here on the blog soon so you can gather the things you might need. ALSO, remember that you don't have to purchase the December Daily kit in order to take this class. You can gather things that you already have and and use that. Last year we had a good mix of people that used the kit and that didn't and all created beautiful albums!! I will share lots of tips and techniques that you can use with or without the kit!
See you in class!!