– just dropped the boys off to school and put nathan down for a nap
– have a “to-do” list a mile long so i am going to try to check some things off of it
– getting excited for thanksgiving – can’t wait for my family to come in
– getting even more excited to decorate for christmas – i am resisting the urge every day to start pulling things out!!
– need to find a tall christmas tree (artificial and pre-lit) for our family room – anyone know of a source here in arizona???
– wishing i had someone to clean my house each week – it’s my least favorite thing to do!!
– need to figure out what we are all going to wear on thanksgiving – in utah we always wore sweaters but i think it will be too hot here for that.
– got some more christmas shopping done for the kids this week – feels good to be almost done with that this early
– wishing our backyard was landscaped so the kids could play out there now that the weather is so nice and not too hot!
– excited to go out with my husband this weekend – he has been super busy with work and i have been super busy with my church calling so we haven’t seen a lot of each other lately. 🙁
– working with some more new amazing making memories products. the next release for them is going to be soooo great!!
– just edited this photo of nathan – another one from the pumpkin patch – definitely ordering an enlargement of this one!!
well, i better get going on that “to-do” list!! have a great day!!